Thursday, June 23, 2011

Chris Brown - Next To You ft. Justin Bieber



You've got that smile
That only heaven can make
I pray to god everyday
That you keep that smile

You are my dream (you are my dream)
There's not a thing I wont do
I'll give my life up for you
Cuz you are my dream

And baby everything that I have is yours
You will never go cold or hungry
I'll be there when you're insecure
Let you know that your always lovely girl

Cuz you are the only thing that I got right now
One day when the sky is falling
I'll be standing right next to you (right next to you)
Nothing will ever come between us
Cuz I'll be standing right next to you (right next to you)

You have my child
You would make my life complete
Just to have your eyes on a little me

♥That's be mine forever♥

No comments:

Post a Comment