Friday, February 11, 2011

❤CNY❤ 2011

Happy Chinese New Year to all my family and friends...❤
No time to update my blog cos of CNY!!!LOL
Busy busy busy at new year and traveling with hubby family..
Anyway still not late to say "Chinese New Year" to all of u who visit my blog..

Genting is da place that we stay there for 3days 2night..
we using cars from Malacca to Genting around 3hours.. Damn tired but is fun..
Enjoy da pic with me~
Tadaa....

..................................
...............................
...........................
.......................
....................
...............
............
.........
.....
...
..



Genting.. Here i come..

Hubby family~

Busy to pick up strawberry..

I LOVE STRAWBERRY^^
Cute table & chair..


Yeah.. at Genting..On my way go to playground..



I love this pic XD
OPPsss.................

Red elephant..

Heavy rain.. Damn cool..



Is that my car??? I wish too....


Jonker Street..



Da spec suit to me o not???

My sista.. Miss her much much..


Sista forever with Cute Gino...


.....................................
..................................
...............................
............................
........................
....................
.................
..............
...........
.......
....
..

END
Love..
Sarah..

No comments:

Post a Comment