Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Christmas

Merry Christmas to my hubby ,family and all my lovely friend..
Wish all of you have a wonderful holiday..
Me and my hubby been here *Malacca* for 1week oredi..so guess what.. im come here for working..Cant believe.. Rite?
Me and my hubby come here to EARN money Not WASTE money..lol
Wow.. Cant believe i need stay at here to celebrate my Christmas, new year, and my birthday!!! Come here without family and friend.. feel lonely^
Back to my topic.. Christmas is coming soon and im so happy happy happy..Hahaa..
How u girl celebrate ur Xmas?? What present u need to buy for your hubby?? Gosh.. I have no idea at all :(

I just upload some pix and pls enjoy it^^
All take at Portuguese Village..



Christmas is coming soon so of cos need take Xmas tree..
Nice rite?hahaa... i love it^
Malacca Popular Food *Satay Culut* Guess what.. 11pm still need to Q up..cant wait cos too many people..
Hahaa.. i love this 1.. Nice @^^@
*LOVE*
This is a house!!! can u believe?
See!!! Just can say NICE!!!
Another beautiful house again..
With my hubby cousin..^



..............
..........
.....
Love all of u ❤
Merry Christmas ❤







No comments:

Post a Comment